Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Pushing Play Now"

I'm a strong believer that winners and leaders are made.. not born. It took a series of events in their life to help make them the person and great leader they are today. That's why I picked the name "NowNero". I wasn't going to focus on the past or the future.. I was going to focus on the present or "Now". Just being and living in the moment help us act. One of my next tattoos is a quote I look at every morning when I wake up to help motivate me for the new day.

" Action is worry's worst enemy. "

Do something. Anything.

You could eat 100% clean today.
Bring it! in today's workout ( you could being doing a 5 mile run or even a 15 minute walk. just get out there and do it. because trust me you will feel amazing when its over.

Shaun- T said it best

" I'm smiling because I love it"

Have a great day !

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment