Friday, July 30, 2010

Lets get that heart rate up this morning!!

Hello everyone!

So whats it going to be today?

The joy of discipline ? or the pain of regret?

I'm thinking about putting a huge smile on my face!!! I'm not sure if I should get out there on this hot summer day (90 Degrees) or stay in my cool basement and work out on my treadmill or with Mr. Shaun-T...

One thing I do know is I'll be joining Mr.Horton later for an extreme and amazing Leg and Back workout!!!

Just show up today everyone... Don't get all caught up with the numbers and reps .. Just show up and Do it.. You will feel great after.

Later

NowNero

2 comments:

  1. http://8to13point1.blogspot.com/

    It's been awhile let us know how it's going, still watching youtube vids you put out. I am doing a mini-blog for the next 8 weeks, hope you can show me some support.Using different name,not twicetheman, on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog Nero, keep the videos coming.

    ReplyDelete